Our sizes are different to regular NZ sizes. It’s rather bigger than smaller. Please measure your child feet before making the purchase.
If you picked the wrong size – no problem at all! We will exchange your purchase for the right size.
If you have any questions about sizing please feel free to contact our sales team
To measure feet accurately, you need:
- your child stands on the piece of paper straight back against a wall
- trace both feet holding a pencil vertically
- measure the maximum length of the foot from the middle of the heel to the big toe – this is the desired length of the foot in millimeters
- one foot is usually slightly bigger than the other, use the measurement of the bigger foot
- round your measurements and find the size in the chart below
One thing to remember, kids’ feet grow fast. However, we don’t recommend oversized footwear just because child’s feet will eventually grow. We recommend 0.5 – 0.9 cm extra space in closed shoes, 0.5 cm for the baby first steps footwear and 0.5 – 0.7 cm in sandals. Proper fitting is crucial to foot development and prevention of injuries.
Choose sizes wisely!
|Little Globus size